Children with Autism - A Visual Schedule
Visual Schedule achives the perfect marriage between function and beauty for the iPhone and Apple Watch.
Discover new assistive tech possibilities and promote greater independence with the Apple Watch and Visual Schedule.
Staying on task is made easy with unique event-progress monitoring.
Discreet vibration alert feature supports smooth transitions from one activity to the next.
Create a visual schedule on the iPhone with a simple tap and drag. Easily create custom events and tasks personalized for your child’s schedule.
Visual Schedule by Enuma is the first wearable picture-based scheduler designed with children and adults with autism in mind.
Visual Schedule’s intuitive user interface makes it easy to create a picture-based, personalized daily schedule. Empower yourself or your child to keep track of scheduled activities independently. The app’s accessible design helps build deeper understanding of time management and and important schedule-related concepts, including:
- Recognizing what activity you are engaged in the moment
- How long the scheduled activity will take
- When to get ready to transition
- When the next scheduled activity will happen
- What tasks need to be completed within the current activity
Compatible on any iOS device or Apple Watch, Visual Schedule’s user-friendly feature-set helps individuals stay focused and present in order to complete any task at hand.
Visual Schedule functions beautifully on any iOS device or used in conjunction with the Apple Watch.
Creating the day’s schedule is a snap with 14 ready-made schedule icons. Quickly view the whole week in one glance.
Custom event with specific tasks? No problem! Just 3 easy steps to create your own custom icon.
- Check the status of an event happening now
- Review all tasks related to the event
- Create and edit custom daily and weekly schedules with simple tap and drag functionality
- 14 default event icons for school and home
- Easily create custom event icons using photos
“All the features in the world aren't helpful if the user interface isn't a) easy to learn, and b) quick to use. Enuma's visual schedule is both.”Jennifer McDonald-Peltier, MS, ATP
Assistive Technology Specialist